The following statement discloses the privacy practises of CyberLead, Inc.
The following statement discloses the privacy practices of CyberLead Inc. Because CyberLead Inc. wants to demonstrate its commitment to consumer privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information processing and security practices.
CyberLead Inc. Safeguard Policy
When you just visit one of our sites:
We use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer websites, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information. IP addresses and cookies are not linked to personally identifiable information.
When auto loan applicants provide us with information:
At three places on our loan application we ask visitors to opt in:
1) Consent to contact: We ask for consent to follow up with visitors regarding their application or partially completed application.
2) Consent to seek loan approval: We ask for permission to obtain credit reports.
3) Third party consent: We ask for consent to provide customer information to third parties, which we feel offer goods or services customers may be interested in, outside of the parameters of obtaining an auto loan.
“Cookies” are small computer files which are automatically placed on the loan applicant computer’s hard drive when connected to a website or remote server so that the website can recognize them upon their return to the website and tailor their experience based on your earlier use of the site. “Action tags” (also known as Web Beacons, Trackers, or Bugs) are invisible pixel .gif files placed on web pages that are used to track web navigation to those pages. CyberLead Inc. uses a cookie for each computer that visits its sites. The cookie is integral to the customer experience and is necessary to use our online services. While cookies, including CyberLead Inc.‘s, can be disabled, doing so will prevent the loan applicant from using our websites. The CyberLead Inc. cookie does not collect information from the loan applicant’s hard drive; rather, it allows us to recognize you and know how you navigated through our site. It is also part of our effort to detect and stop fraud.
CyberLead Inc. may disclose information about you to the following types of third parties: CyberLead Inc. affiliates; service companies (companies that provide services to CyberLead Inc. in order to process the application); financial institutions, and credit bureaus. Such information is disclosed to the foregoing entities solely for getting a loan that meets the applicant’s criteria. Outlined below is the information shared with each type of third party and as appropriate, the applicant’s options.
• Sharing Information with Service Companies — In order to provide quality service, CyberLead Inc. contracts with service providers for essential roles in processing your application. We may disclose some or all of the information we collect to these service providers but only in order to obtain credit for you. All of CyberLead Inc.‘s service providers have entered into a contract with CyberLead Inc. that forbids them from using information provided by CyberLead Inc. for any purpose other than providing the service for CyberLead Inc. customers. CyberLead Inc. takes security precautions to monitor the use of the information and prevent the use of the information for any other purpose.
• Information Sharing With Merchants — CyberLead Inc. does not share any information with unrelated merchants for the purpose of extending offers of goods and services without your consent.
• Information Sharing with Partners — CyberLead Inc. offers its products in conjunction with financial institutions and other businesses (collectively, CyberLead Inc. Partners). By completing a loan application with CyberLead Inc. for the purpose of locating a car loan, the applicant agrees to the sharing of information with that partner. These relationships are clearly stated in the application and by completing the application they agree to the information sharing by CyberLead Inc. and the partner which may include: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and personal financial information.
• Credit Reports and Other Uses of Information — In applying for a car loan, the applicant agrees to a request for consumer credit reports from one or more credit reporting agencies in connection with the application and the administration of such application. The applicant also authorizes the exchange credit information concerning, or use of the Account with (and answer questions and requests from) others, such as merchants, other lenders and credit reporting agencies.
• CyberLead Inc. does not knowingly offer its products and services to minors. Similarly, CyberLead Inc. does not collect information about children. Our application approval process is designed to identify applications submitted by children and to prevent their use of CyberLead Inc. websites.
Access to Account Information and Correction of Error Questions